Please fill out our provider survey to assist us in determining which service would best fulfill the needs of your practice.
What will be required of your office:
Initially we will need all of your provider numbers: Individual NPI, Group NPI, State license #, Medicare PTAN, Medicaid #, Tax I.D.,CAQH provider number, and any other carrier specific number you may have obtained. A signed contract and business associate agreement must be on file before set up of your practice.
By using our web based Practice Management System and Electronic Health Records it allows our offices to have a seamless integration. You will have access to all of your billing information remotely, anytime, anywhere. We will have access to your electronic superbills, patient information, insurance information, benefit verification, etc. It is not a requirement for you to use our PM and/or EHR software as we understand you may be happy with your current software and do not wish to transfer your existing patient data to a new system. This is only an option for your office. To find out more about the software we use go to Software.
Once we have your practice set up we will need the following on a weekly basis:
- A super bill or a list of billing for each patient either on a daily or weekly basis.
- A copy of the patient information sheet. This information needs to be submitted once per year or upon any changes. If the patient has an address, name, marital status or employment change, a new form should be completed and a copy forwarded to North Canyon Management.
- Copies of all insurance cards. This also needs to be submitted once per year or upon any changes.
- Verification of benefits and/or pre-authorization. It is very important for your office to verify benefits and obtain pre-authorization for services. We will need this information to insure all claims are processed accurately.
- For each initial visit, please provide the patient diagnosis. This information needs to be submitted upon any changes.
- Copies of all insurance checks and matching EOB’s. Copies of all insurance EOB’s that came in without checks. It is important to copy front and back. ** The setup of ERA (Electronic Remits) and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) will be provided if you prefer this method of payment. **
- Copies of all letters or requests for information from insurance companies or other sources.
- A list of any payments received from a patient for their copay, coinsurance, or deductible. (only if we are doing your patient billing).
*** This information can be transmitted electronically, via fax or scan and email. We can also set up remote access to your existing EHR or PM system to pull this information for you. All information received by North Canyon Management, LLC is through a secure portal.***